Thursday 20 May 2010

The Thin White Dude From Beyond The Grave!

Not really dead, just trying to be a bit eye-catching that's all. Despite an absolute lack of activity of late on the blog, blame my inepitude of both managing film review blog and revising for exams at the same time. I'm more or less bogged down in this one, but by the start of July, I will return with some interesting work. The best and worst of the decade in films is coming along really well in it's planning stage, and is currently looking pretty interesting, but realistically now I will have to delay my opening of a music reviewing section of the blog. Between the evil monstrosity of exams and various other projects such as upcoming poetry and short stories et al yadda yadda yadda, I really don't have the time, but no, in case there's anyone out there, I'm not dead, so see when school's really out for summer, to quote an old idiom!

No comments: