Sunday 15 May 2011

New Design!

Hey guys, I am still alive by the way. The best and worst of 2010 is finally done! Not anything to get your hopes up about, but I now officially give out more awards than the Oscars! Anywho, despite being slightly condensed and minus the extreme ranting, due to it now being May and wanting to publish it, it will be published later on today. I hope you all like the new design. Let's face it, the other one was a piece of shit, plus, this one plugs the greatest book on film, bar none, Peter Biskind's brilliant Easy Riders, Raging Bulls. Also, the review's will be returning in the next couple of weeks. This time, I will be opted for shorter, under 1000-word reviews, as I am now seeing a lot more film's, so a 2000-word review would be a bit much. I am quite sick of talking about thing's being okay, as opposed to simply pointing out the pros and the cons. Finally, I will be opening up a video review account on YouTube in the next couple of months, so keep your eye out for that. Not only will you finally get to see me in the flesh, you get to listen to my monotonous drone about the latest flicks, and because verbal reviews are easier, reviews of older films as well. See you later!

No comments: